It’s easier than you think to learn how to clean your house quickly and efficiently!
1. Clean your BEDROOM in just 6 minutes
• When making beds rather than hunch over tucking bottom sheets under the mattress use one hand to lift the corner
while tucking the sheet with the other.
• Clear all clutter, if you’re in a hurry gather clutter in a spare basket or bin for later organization and tuck out of sight in a closet.
• Wipe down furniture with a dusting spray and a microfiber cloth, working top to bottom.
2. Clean your BATHROOMS in just 7 minutes
• Bathrooms at once-make a quick trip around all the bathrooms in the house to clear counters and spray counters and tubs
with cleaner, allow them to sit while you clean toilets and wipe down the outer toilet surface.
• Go back and wipe down counters and rinse tub then clean mirrors.
• Come back to clean the floors when cleaning the kitchen floor.
3. Clean your LIVING ROOM in just 7 minutes
• Clear all clutter.
• Starting in one corner of the room and working around dust all surfaces top to bottom.
• Use an upholstery attachment and vacuum upholstered furniture.
4. Clean your KITCHEN in just 12 minutes
• Load all dirty dishes in the dishwasher and fill the sink with hot soapy water. If your stovetop has removable burner pieces
that need to be cleaned, place in water as well.
• Clear counters.
• Dunk sponge in hot water and squeeze out excess, wipe down cabinets, counters, and other surfaces again working top
to bottom. Rinse the sponge in hot water as you clean.
• Wipe down appliances.
• Finish cleaning any stove pieces and replace them.
5. Clean your FLOOR in just 15 minutes
• Vacuum carpeted rooms work your way backwards out of the room, moving quickly and without too much overlap to save time.
• Steam mops for Hardwood Floor Cleaners also make cleaning hard surfaces much faster than traditional mops, so I highly
recommend investing in one of those to keep your cleaning quick!